Wednesday, January 17, 2007

IMMOBILITY!!!!


Atlast the hide and seek ended about a week back. Wondering what it was about! I was hiding my mobile from my MAID!! Guess for what?? Obviously she had the same model as mine. Sony Ericsson T230!!!


T230-------------W810I







Phew!!! How I had to run from one room to the other just so that she doesnt get a glimpse of it. Forcing myself to go out of the house to pick up calls.

All that crap ended last week. I got myself a Sony Ericsson W810I. Bought it in some easy Installment Scheme.

PLEASE DONT TELL MY MAID!!!!!!!

9 comments:

dPaC said...

Ahaaaa!!!! Now maybe you can succeed in your attempts to impress your maid!!!

amna said...

hahaha.. that phone looks amazing. I am thinking of getting a new one next month. Currently have a Nokia 6230. Its getting old -1.5 years already. Considering options. Dont want to venture out of Nokia world though Sony beckons sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Drama khonjham over'a illae? ;)

Naren

Arun said...

i know how u hide ur fone in office too .. That old1 was small so u used ur palm.. Now I know why u hid d fone da..

BTW W810 rocks I've one too

Anonymous said...

Chk out ur maid's new W830i dude he he

--- Jane

The vetti guy said...

running from the maid.... unakke overa theriyale.

anyway, i dont like the phone...REJECTED

Anonymous said...

promise! i wont tell
btw, whats ur maid's name?? :D

Karthik Srinivasan said...

Unakku enna short term memory loss-a?? Nee thaane maid ku andha Sony Ericsson T230 vaangi kuduthe?? ;-))

Anonymous said...

thambi anda maidoda email id konja kudra