Monday, October 30, 2006

My assets! They are 2 in number

Got myself an IPOD!

No!! I didn’t get this free of cost because my company made a billion dollars. Neither do I belong to that company. Yes! Yes! Even my company has made a billion dollars too. What did I get for that? My company simply gives values. Nothing in physical is transferred. As we are supposed to be driven by values!!

I think I should come to the point now. This is an IPOD NANO 2 GB (Black). It looks real cool. I am in the look out for good headphones. The ear-phones of the IPOD are a real pain. I am not too comfortable wearing them.

I have bought a SET-TOP box too. All my friends told me to get one only if you are a sports person. I am certainly not. But I still got one just for the sake of it. Somehow I don’t get to watch TV and my parents still tend to watch mega serials on popular FREE TO AIR channels.

These two so called electronic stuffs are my only buy of my 2 years odd earnings!!

2 comments:

dPaC said...

u forgot one thing da.....

u bought an IPod Nano REFURBISHED 2 GB (Black)

refurbished as in second hand!!!!

Just thought that the readers wud like to know everything bout ur ipod :-)

Unknown said...

i think the headphones from BOSE is said to be good ...i mean damn good!!!