Sunday, August 13, 2006

Paradoxical - Part I





I was on my bike on the way to meet one of my long lost friend. We had done our schooling together. Thanks to Orkut we got in touch again.

Earlier that day we had spoken over phone and fixed a time and place to catch up on everything that we had missed about each other. Now here I was crossing the Saidapet Bridge. The road just curved in front of me and something written on the road caught my attention.

I strained my eyes to make sense of the yellow lines. Just as i got a better glimpse of it I read to myself "ACCIDENT PRONE ZONE".

CRASSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


8 comments:

Preethika said...

hey aravind!!
Hope ur fine buddy.... when i saw u last u looked fine...

Take care...

Anonymous said...

enna maams looks like nowadays vettia blog panre pola (case in point the previous blog ) heheh

Arun said...

just wondering .. did u wipe ur glasesses before u strained ur eyes??

Likhitha said...

heheheh! Realization at the wrong time!!! ha...
I met many of my old friends through orkut too..!!! Isn't it a great feeling when u meet someone whom u think will never meet you again!!!!

Aravind Raghu said...

@smashed key: when we meet next will tell you more...

@preethika: i am fine that was just made up for the blog

@anonymous: atleast give your name...

@arun: you know more than that he he

@lithika: yeah true..it is indeed a great feeling..i have met my 4th std classmates..that was hell of a surprise!!!

@guess_huz_back: i am alive!!

Kalpana said...

hey thanx for commenting on my post..your post had a lots of humor too.

amna said...

heyy.. gotcha! no i wasnt offended.. in fact my mail was only to make u reply in the way u just did ;)

would like to include a link to ur blog from mine. tel me if thats cool (though, i dont see any reason why it shudnt be). i like blogs that talk abt the person if belongs to rather than copied articles from the internet. urs was definitely original (or u copy brilliantly :D)

anyways have a great day. the first thing i did at work was read ur mail and respond so gotta go now...

tata

(sorry i had to do this as a comment. i dont have ur email id)

sabika said...

lol..
well i really dont understand how come engg students end up writng so wel...as in they can really expres themslvz...my b thats what engg does to them ;-)....neways good work keep writng...
adios