Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just to start off...

Many people have got pissed with my behaviour. Mainly because i dont bother to greet them. In few occassions, i have even lost contact with few amazing babes. I meet people, talk with them, hang around with them; then they call it a day citing the same reason. YOU DONT GREET ME. It took some time for me to understand.

I suffer from short sightedness(MYOPIA). If you wave at me from a distance i cant see you!! so there is no question of greeting you. obviously i dont want to look dumb waving at somebody who is not waving at me.

Golden Rule No 1: All greetings to be done when in vicinity!

4 comments:

Sundar said...

Machi!

Waiting for your arrival!

Well, I'm waving from behind (Anyways you wouldn't be noticing when I'm waving in front of you!).

dPaC said...

Ummmm.....Nice First post da....Very funny, i say!!!!

Anonymous said...

thambi kanu theriama ivlo site adikiria,seri ilaye...

Anonymous said...

same problem . though, with my huge 'bhoothakannadi'( spectacles) its solved.